"Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain."
~Unknown

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Vintage Autumn Beauty

I love Autumn so much!  Its my favortie season, hands down ;)  Probably because it has all my favorite things in it.  Color, cool weather, bonfires, hayrides, leggings, sweatshirts, boots, hot cider...I love it!
      I went outside the other day to sit in some leaves and read a book when I was inspired to take some pictures....so here they are....
I'm in love with the Sepia setting on my camera!!!




This picture is my absolute favorite!!!!

15 comments:

  1. I like the last picture best! ;)
    ~Braelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last pic is my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! Autumn is also my favorite season. :)
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you would benefit from taking photography lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No. Would it make you feel better if it was?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummm... not really. So you were complimenting my picture?

      Delete
  6. No. I was giving you constructive criticism.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that's almost as bad as insulting me. I'm taking up butchering, not photography, ya know.

      Delete
    2. Seriously dude? Do you have any respect? She's not striving to become the greatest photographer. And she doesn't proclaim to be the best. She's doing what she loves to do, and if you think she stinks I recommend keeping thoughts like that to yourself.

      Delete
    3. Okay, okay. I don't think anything harmful was meant by the comments. Thanks for the defense anyway though ;)

      Delete

Hi everyone!
Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you all!
Please remember to keep your comments God-honoring ;)
~Brianna