"Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain."
~Unknown

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Be Random.....

Just a few random pictures!  I got a camera card for my birthday that holds 10,000 pictures, so I've been going crazy!  A dear friend once told me that memories are so much better than pictures, but I disagree.  After all, pictures will trigger memories, right?  I guess they just have to go together ;)

 Beautiful basket of leaves...
 An autumn decoration.  the leaves are made from magazine pages.

 In the Fall when it starts getting dark, it tends to fall to me to feed the cows when my dad gets home late.  I don't mind doing it, except for the hay all over and in my clothing and the occasional slips that result in disaster. ;)  I have fallen in that muck one too many times!
 My work attire... At the butcher shop where I work we have to wear rubber boots and long rubber aprons.  I'm sure I look comical since my apron comes all the way to the floor making me sorta waddle like a penguin when I walk.  Not to mention that the floor is extremely slimy making it way too easy to slp and fall.  I'm sure I'll do that at some point...oh goodness!  I'd never hear the end of it from the guy I work with ;)

 Blowing bubbles!  I haven't done this since I was really little!  I can't believe I forgot how bad bubble solution tastes.  I was always the one putting the wand against my lip then forgetting about it and licking it .;(  Bleck!  But at any rate, I love bubbles!!!  I was running around like a nut trying to rescue them on my wand before they hit the ground ;)
Mmm!  Pumpkin bread pound cake!

8 comments:

  1. I can't believe YOU are working at a butcher shop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures, Brianna. The pumpkin bread pound cake looks delicious.

    His Princess,
    Bekah

    P.S. Thank you for all the sweet comments you leave on my blog, they brighten my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty good! And your welcome for the comments! I enjoy talking to you :)

      Delete
  3. Nice pictures!! I definitely agree that memories and pictures go together. I don't know what I would do without either one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so have you cut yourself yet???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm...yes actually I have. I cut myself pretty bad Friday. Not bad enough for stitches, but really close ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!
Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you all!
Please remember to keep your comments God-honoring ;)
~Brianna