"Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain."
~Unknown

Friday, October 18, 2013

Fall Fashionables ;)

Well, since its getting a chill in the air, I know its time to dig out those Fall and winter clothing.  I thoroughly enjoy doing this every time the season changes ;)
I've put together a few outfits that I really like to wear when its cool outside.  I've tried to add where I got the pieces as well, but some I simply can't remember or they were gifts.  But anyway, enjoy!  And let me know what you think ;) (sorry for the bad quality pics)

Thrift Shop: (and no, this is not a post about that stupid song!)
Everything in these outfits was either from a Thrift Shop, or was on clearance.  Pure proof that you can look cute without spending yourself dry.
 Scarf:  Claire's  $12.99
Shirt: Thrift Store  $4.99
Aeropostale Skinny Jeans; Thrift Store  $7.99
White lace flats: Wal-Mart  $9.00
 I love these shoes so much!  They look great with skinny jeans as well as boot cut (which I normally wear)
 Scarf: Claire's  $12.99
Black Leather Jacket: Wal-Mart  $19.99
Aeropostale Skinny Jeans: Thrift Store  $7.99
Leather boots:  Fashion Bug  $9.99

 Scarf:  gift from a friend (sorry)
Sweatshirt: BonTon  $14.99
Jeans: Thrift Store  $7.99
Boots: Tractor Supply  $19.99 (my favorite store ever!)  

Though very difficult to get on, these boots are by far my favorites ;)

Scarf: JC Penny's  $--- (christmas gift)
Sweater...Don't remember (sorry! I'm trying!)
Ahhh!  My slippers!  These are made for wearing out, not to bed, and they are sooo warm and comfy!
I believe I got them at Sears for $12-$15.  I really don't remember exactly :)

Well, andyway, I hope this post was helpful to some of my female readers ;)  Sorry, but I don't specialize in guy's clothing, but believe me, I do have an opinion!  (Grin)

2 comments:

  1. Love the new look for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought it looked more me than the other one

      Delete

Hi everyone!
Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you all!
Please remember to keep your comments God-honoring ;)
~Brianna