"Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain."
~Unknown

Monday, October 21, 2013

Anya's Sweet 16!!!!!

My dear friend Anya recently had her sweet sixteenth birthday party ;)  I really enjoyed her party and the time all of us girls got to spend together!  She is such a sweet person and I treasure her friendship so much!  Happy (belated) birthday Anya!!!

 Eating supper...Subs!  Yummy!

Anya's adorable (homemade) cake ;)

 Playing Assasin....its way to confusing to try explaining here

 The group :)
 being crazy...it was late and we all had cake...and smores...need I say more???
 More games!!!  Four On A Couch... a very fun game that we usually play in youth group.  Great for memory skills!  ;)

(photos by Anya's mom)

4 comments:

Hi everyone!
Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you all!
Please remember to keep your comments God-honoring ;)
~Brianna