"Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain."
~Unknown

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Youth Group Bonfire

Ok, so this will probably be my last post at least until after this weekend...the Steam-O-Rama!!!  I'm so excited!  I haven't been there in years!  A few of my friends offered to take me with them, and its been the highlight of my week  ;)

anyway, so Wednesday we had a bonfire for youth group.  Here's some pictures:

 Yea, the fire was pretty much burned down when we got out there....
 Alexis, Me, Anne, and Cassidy

 So to explain this picture... I asked Ethan (pictured above) to take a picture of me and a few of my friends.  He said he would, but as we were arranging ourselves, he came up and took a picture in our faces.  It blinded all of us and we all screamed.  He though it was funny of course... so anyway, I got back at him later.  This picture was sure to let a huge flash in his eye for a while.  Served him right!
             NOTE:  THIS WAS ALL DONE IN PURE FUN
Mmmm!  Brownies!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Love the funny story.:) I can so relate. thank God for friends who love goodnatured revenge and humor.;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And i totally agree! I love all my dear friends so much and being able to have some goodnatured fun with them is such a great privilege!

      Delete

Hi everyone!
Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you all!
Please remember to keep your comments God-honoring ;)
~Brianna