"Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain."
~Unknown

Friday, October 11, 2013

The Roarin' Twenties Video Clips

So here's some videos Braelyn and I made since it is such a dull rainy day:



This next one is my personal favorite:
Isn't my partner just so handsome! ;D lol


And, what's a video without bloopers???
So here's one blooper.




 I assumed we were done the dance, but my partner decided we weren't.  Anyway, I was flung around a little too fast, lost my shoe, and proceeded to smack rather ungracefully onto the floor.  Oh well... what can I say?  I'm not always coordinated ;)
Please comment and let me know what you think!  I love getting comments... even from Annonymous users ;)




11 comments:

  1. You and your sister did a great job on these! The blooper where you fell looks like it hurt! My family likes to Civil War Ball dance and we attend a Civil War Confederate Ball every year in December and I can understand struggling to not loose your shoe!

    His Princess,
    Bekah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! I would love to go to a ball! I'd feel terribly out of place, but I can imagine being there dancing in a big fluffy dress! What fun!

      Delete
  2. Does that mean you're really gonna appreciate this comment??? I am an anonymous user you know...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am anonymous.
    now what?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am aware of who the other anonymous is, but I don't know you...

      Delete
    2. I'll figure you out eventually ;D

      Delete

Hi everyone!
Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you all!
Please remember to keep your comments God-honoring ;)
~Brianna