"Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain."
~Unknown

Monday, October 14, 2013

LeRoy Troy



This guy is absolutely amazing!!!  I so wanna be able to do this without dropping my banjo...but I think that's a little too much to ask of myself... (grin)
Watch all the way to the end cause it gets better as it goes. ;)
And also, just so you know, this is for real.  When he swings his banjo around he's plucking the strings with the fret hand (the left hand that holds the neck).  Like I said, he's awesome!

8 comments:

  1. I can totally see ya up on stage doin' somethin' like that there ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm... yea right. i'm waaaay too clumsy for something like that. My luck I'd go to fling my banjo over my head and the chair would flip...

      Delete
    2. Now that's something I'd pay to see!!! LOL

      Delete
    3. That's debateable

      Delete
    4. Okay... I enjoy a good debate

      Delete

Hi everyone!
Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you all!
Please remember to keep your comments God-honoring ;)
~Brianna