"Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain."
~Unknown

Monday, January 27, 2014

The Workin' Girl


Finally I get to do a post about work!  So as some of you know, I recently (two or three months ago) started working at a butcher shop....which I love!   So I thought I’d share a few pictures of my place of employment and some of the crazy people I work with ;)

This is Rose, the little troublemaker of the bunch ;)  She’s always ready to pull a prank or do something silly...but I love her!  She makes Saturdays very enjoyable!


This is Carolyn...aww!  I love Carolyn so much!  She’s like a second grandmother to me.  She has such a kind heart and a sweet personality ;)



This is my boss....this picture expresses our relationship very well ;)  As I’m sure you’ll be able to tell by the end of this post, everyone loves to carry on ;)

This is Tammy...she’s a very fun person, and I have a special place for her in my heart, cause she’s the one who really helped me and made me feel welcome my first day working at market.  She and I are at Eastern market in this picture ;)

And Ben... He doesn’t work with us anymore, but we all loved him. (Not that we don’t anymore)  He is tons of fun and loves to pick, and he really just made long days at market very enjoyable ;)  I think the thing I like most about Ben is the fact that he can have fun and carry on, but he’s also a strong Christian and I can have a good serious talk with him ;)

Ah... the market crew (minus me and Ben)  (From right to left) Nathan, Tom, Carolyn, Tammy, Mary, Mahl, and Mark.  Love them all!

So, there’s my post about work! (Sorry, I couldn't post pictures from the kill floor) I don’t have pictures of everyone, but the “butcher boys” probably wouldn’t want to be in a picture anyway ;)












9 comments:

  1. Your hair looks cute curled in that pic with Ben ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you worked with Ben & Tom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeppers ;) I don't work with Ben anymore, but I did ;)

      Delete
  3. HEY!!! Nice post!!! Best one yet! Haha - I miss working with you and everyone for sure. But I'm happy to see a fun post... reminds me of the good times that I do miss! Also, just an FYI, Tammie spells her name like that... with an "ie" instead of a "y". Not that it really matters, I thought you'd like to know. Also, it was really neat to read your descriptions of everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ben! We all miss you too ;) Glad this post could bring back some fond memories.
      And thanks for telling me about Tammie...that would have really bothered me ;)

      Delete
  4. I know when I first met her, I was always spelling her name Tammy as well... Then someone corrected me :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!
Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you all!
Please remember to keep your comments God-honoring ;)
~Brianna