"Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain."
~Unknown

Monday, January 6, 2014

FREEZE part 2

So here's the rest of the pictures from my amazing time at camp!

 Sledding!!!!   There is a tube chute down the mountain that goes sooo fast!
 Football....yea, I didn't play...

 Game night...Egyptian Ratscrew (aka Slap)

 A very stressful game of Spoons
Apples to Apples...
 Making Gingerbread Houses!


 So there is the finale of my camp trip!  I miss it, but I'll cherish all the fond memories I was able to create!


4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had fun. I'm sure you're looking forward to next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I certainly am...if I can get off work that is ;)

      Delete
  2. Wow...the first picture looks like a whole lot of fun. :)
    Wonderful gingerbread house! And lovely post.
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tane! Yes, the sledding was pretty awesome!

      Delete

Hi everyone!
Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you all!
Please remember to keep your comments God-honoring ;)
~Brianna