"Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain."
~Unknown

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Latest Performances

Well, Sunday night we performed again for my church at a family night concert.  It was a blast!  We all played really well and had tons of fun!
I'll post some of the videos here, but sorry, they're really bad quality.  People started clapping and talking, not to mention that the gym is terrible for sound, so...all that to say, try to hear past the scratchy sound ;)

I'll actually just post the links here, since I was able to edit them on YouTube and they sound 100% better!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCaquLIroQI


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-6YiJbApm8

Thanks for watching Guys!  Drop me a comment on YouTube or here and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. You're very good, Brianna! I watched the videos and you were fantastic!

    God bless!

    His Princess,
    Bekah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Bekah! I really enjoy playing! ;)

      Delete

Hi everyone!
Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you all!
Please remember to keep your comments God-honoring ;)
~Brianna