"Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain."
~Unknown

Thursday, January 9, 2014

General Announcement

Just a general announcement that I now have a youtube channel (Twang and the Gang) on which I'm going to be posting videos and interviews with myself and my gang.  Check it out and drop a comment!  Its still way at the bottom of the page.... The only video I posted so far is Christmas With Twang and the Gang, so you can find that just by title. :)  Here's the profile picture to make it easier to find:


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Brianna. I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - it's super cool that you have a YouTube channel. :) I'll have to check it out.
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! That's cool. I've already subscribed to your channel. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!
Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you all!
Please remember to keep your comments God-honoring ;)
~Brianna