"Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain."
~Unknown

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Record snow for 2014!!! (So far)

Our first huge snow in 2014!  Well, not huge I guess, but we have about 10 inches at our house where its level.  The drifts are much deeper ;)  But wow!  Its so cold!  High of 18*F today but with the wind chill its below 0*F.  Brrrr!!!
I went out yesterday and got some pictures since its so beautiful!  Enjoy!

 I love the texture of the snow from the wind :)

 I think this picture is probably my favorite!

 Our driveway...yea, I'm not going down in my car any time soon (its a huge hill in reality.  This picture is deceptive)
Looks like the ocean...;)

And since everything else is freezing...why not the eggs too?
(This egg is fresh from the coop)

1 comment:

Hi everyone!
Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you all!
Please remember to keep your comments God-honoring ;)
~Brianna