"Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain."
~Unknown

Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanks·giv·ing

thanks·giv·ing


1. an expression of thankfulness, esp to God

Well, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  I hope you all had as great a day as I did!  I spent thanksgiving with family and a bunch of friends and had a blast!  I ate too much, but its thanksgiving, right?  Thinking about this special holiday inspired me to be more thankful, even for the little things in life.  God has so richly blessed us, and the least we can do is to praise Him with thanksgiving.  I'd encourage you all to start a Thank You God journal.  A dear friend inspired the idea (you can view her blog here.)  Just a list of things you are thankful for, then thank God for them.  It really encouraged me to see her posts on thankfulness, so I hope you all will try this ;)
Anyway, here's some pictures from my Thanksgiving!





 That looks just comfy, doesn't it?
 Playing Jenga, and trying to stay sane.  We were losing it...
 Football...
 A rather violent game of Dutch Blitz.  Michael was one of the few guys who will play this game with us....
 Coffee, even though we were so hot from playing games and getting way too silly ;)
Pictionary! 


"Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise; give thanks to Him and praise His name."
~Psalm 100:4


THANK YOU GOD!

1. For family and friends
2. For the crisp autumn weather
3. For an all-night shopping trip with my dad ;)
4. For Your abundant blessings

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fabulous day! I love Dutch Blitz, I think it is my favorite card game.

    God bless!

    His Princess,
    Bekah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its one of my favorites too!
      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. This is one of my favorite posts you've ever done! I really enjoyed reading it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!
Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you all!
Please remember to keep your comments God-honoring ;)
~Brianna