"Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain."
~Unknown

Thursday, November 7, 2013

God's Handiwork Revealed!

I have seen many beautiful things in my life, but what I saw this morning totally dimmed all the rest.  I was heading out to the barn to feed the chickens when I beheld an absolutely gorgeous double rainbow.  I don't think I've ever seen anything so brilliant and amazing!  I just stood there in awe, then ran like a maniac for my camera and yelling for my mom.  So, this morning my mom, sister, and I spend 15min gazing into the sky until it began to rain harder and the rainbow disappeared.  What a way to highlight my morning!  I am constantly being reminded of God's promises, and this morning certainly was no exception!

Between last night's pink clouds at sunset, then the moon peeking out later, to the rainbow this morning, I am being totally blown away by our Creator's handiwork!

Naturally, i took about 50 billion (exaggerated a bit) pictures, but here are some of the better ones:




 You can really see the double bow in this picture ;)
I absolutely love this last picture with the gorgeous tree and the rainbow...ah! love it!


16 comments:

  1. WOAH!!! DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last pic is the best! I love the way God chooses to bless us with His creation!
    (As I write, I am sitting in class waiting for it to start :P)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures!! I just love looking at God's beautiful creation, especially when something out of the normal happens (like this). Sky pictures are my favorite!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those rainbows! They remind me that God's promises never fail.
    His Princess,
    Bekah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I saw that rainbow this morning on my way to work! Where do you live? (If you don't mind me asking) That's pretty cool that we could see the same rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  6. That's pretty cool. A friend of mine goes to Red Lion school. I actually don't live that far from there, too. I go to Eastern, though. Do you go to Red Lion school? Maybe you know my friend? Sorry to ask so many questions...It's just that I like meeting new people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am homeschooled, but what is your friend's name? I may know them anyway ;)

      Delete
  7. You're homeschooled? So, how do you make friends? Speaking of friends, mine is Alex Stinner. Doubt you would know him if you don't go to Red Lion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd really like to know why everyone seems to think that homeschoolers are totally sheltered and have no friends, cause its totally not true! I go to church, so I have friends from there, I have friends from co-ops and sports, etc.
      And as for your friend, sorry I don't know him. I have some friends from Red Lion, but his name isn't ringing a bell. Even if I was to go to public school, I would go to Eastern, not red Lion.
      What grade are you in???

      Delete
  8. I didn't mean to insinuate that you were sheltered. It's just that the only person a kinda know who is homeschooled is...a bit sheltered. I was just wondering. I didn't think you would know him. I just thought I would ask.

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!
Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you all!
Please remember to keep your comments God-honoring ;)
~Brianna