"Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain."
~Unknown

Monday, November 11, 2013

Goal Achieved!!!

So this morning I woke up at 5:30am (ugh) to go to the doctor to get a yearly physical.  A waste of time in my opinion, but....
anyway, I checked the charts that we got back and I have officially reached 5'2"!!!!!!   Woooohoooo!!!!!!  Finally!  I know I'm destined to be a smaller than average person, but reaching 5'2" made my day.  Goal acheived!!!!!

Happy Monday!!!

12 comments:

  1. Yay!! That's awesome!! Every time I go to the doctor, my height keeps changing between 5'5" and 5'6", so I just always say that I'm 5'6". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hey now. This is a rather large achievement for me!

      Delete
    2. I was laughing at your enthusiasm:D

      Delete
    3. Oh... well that's okay then ;)

      Delete
  3. You're absolutely right Brianna. Taking care of one's body is suuuch a waste of time. And a modest yearly physical is such a hassle. In fact, we should do away with doctors. I mean they don't actually do anything beneficial for us.

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!
Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you all!
Please remember to keep your comments God-honoring ;)
~Brianna