"Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain."
~Unknown

Monday, November 25, 2013

Sunday Bowling!

Hey everyone!  I'm still alive over here, I've just been really busy with work and everything else.  But I finally made time for a post!  Yay!
So, Sunday my family decided to take the afternoon and go bowling.  I haven't bowled in forever, so it took me the first whole game (which I lost by...a lot) to warm up.  I did better the second game though ;)  Not that it matters.  I really enjoy bowling just for the pure fun of it.  As I was waiting for my turn, I was observing the people on either side of me.  To my right was a mom and her little girl.  They were laughing and having a great time picking on eachother.  But to my left was a guy and his teenage son.  The guy must have been a die hard bowler, cause he even used to dots on the floor.  Did anyone besides me not know what they were there for???  I never really noticed them until he was lining up his feet on them.  Anyway, neither of them really smiled, and whenever something went wrong, the kid looked ashamed.  It kinda made me feel sad, since I so enjoy time spent with family, but they looked like they were having a competition.  Maybe they just had a strange way of having a good time....
Well, here's some pictures!

 The only thing I don't like about bowling is the nasty horrid shoes!
My lucky sister got the tie ones ;) And my mom's black pants help hers to look a bit better ;p

 You can tell which one of us really knows how to bowl...:)  My dad has his own shoes and ball and he's really good...hehe!


"Oh what fun it is to go bowling on Sunday!"
(To the tune of "Jingle Bells")

10 comments:

  1. What fun!! When my sister, Bethany, had her Make-A-Wish send-off party, [which was actually a few weeks before we left for Prince Edward Island,] she wanted it at a bowling alley. We didn't do the big bowling lanes, but we did miniature bowling and it was such fun!

    Thanks for posting!

    His Princess,
    Bekah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of miniature bowling. Sounds like fun!

      Delete
  2. How fun! What places did you all come in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first game I came in dead last by a lot:) Braelyn got third, my mom second, and my dad first, as always :)
      Second game Dad first, me second, my mom third, and Braelyn fourth...
      I honestly can't remember the third game

      Delete
  3. So much fun. :) We used go bowling a while ago - and yes, I hated the shoes! But even if I sucked I still enjoyed myself. :D
    Great blog post, Brianna!
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just so much fun enjoying family time! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  4. *Gasp* You went bowling on a Sunday?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!
Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you all!
Please remember to keep your comments God-honoring ;)
~Brianna