"Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain."
~Unknown

Monday, November 4, 2013

Autumn Bonfire!!!!! (My Favorite!)

We had our first bonfire of the year Saturday night!  I love bonfires so much!  Expecially running around in the dark scaring people...or in my case, being scared out of your wits.  Seriously, even my own property seems freaky when I know there's friends lurking behind bushes waiting to jump out and hear me shreak.  Anyway, it was really cold, so I actually really enjoyed snuggling at the fire with my mug of hot cocoa. Mmmm!

 My sister and I before the company arrived ;)
 Our nice toasty bonfire.  It certainly was toasty!  
 We all thought this picture was pretty awesome ;D

 I look funny in this picture cause my face was being burned (hehe)

 Cute little girls with red noses (grin)

(Being crazy....)

What a fun evening!  I love Autumn so much, and friends to share it with!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Brianna!
    I would be happy to design a header for you! Please email me at- chocolatelover1099.blogspot.com
    -<3 Khloe Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Love the last pic:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Me too! I love how everyone just threw their appendages on me ;)

      Delete
  3. I am so sorry! I meant email me at chocolatelover1099@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog! You seem like a really cool person and can't wait to get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, hello!
      Its nice to meet you ;) I'm gald you found my blog. Hope you enjoy! ;)

      Delete

Hi everyone!
Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you all!
Please remember to keep your comments God-honoring ;)
~Brianna