"Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain."
~Unknown

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Walkin' In A Winter Wonderland

I can't believe its been snowing so much!  I was wishing for snow earlier in the month and now that it came, I found myself complaining at all the things that were cancelled as a result of my much wished for snow.  You know, I often wonder if God doesn't get really frustrated with us...I mean, first I want snow, then I'm complaining to Him because of the snow.  Now I feel guilty...
But anyway, I am enjoying the snow now, and I got some pictures you all might enjoy. I thought I may as well do a post since I couldn't work today (because of the snow!).
 We originally had about 4", but its still snowing and we're expecting 3-5 more inches.  That's a lot of snow ;)  I feel like I'm stuck in a giant snowglobe.  All the better for sledding I guess, which hopefully I'll be doing some of today!







Happy Winter!!!

THANK YOU LORD:

1. for the gorgeous snow
2. for helping me to trust Your perfect plans
3.for time spent with Mamaw and cousins shopping yesterday
4.for all the beauty of christmastime


8 comments:

  1. Yeah, we are kind of never happy, always complaining people to God sometimes! It has been a lot of snow kind of early this year, but for the most part, I dig it :) (literally too!) I hope you enjoyed your day off - I enjoyed throwing snowballs at Sam, haha. And I see your page has a bit of a "festive" look now... Nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks, I did enjoy my day...sorta. I never did get to sled ;) I think I still woulda rather come to work ;D

      Delete
    2. Wow, your desire to be a butcher astounds me! haha

      Delete
  2. Pretty pictures!! I love snow, but where I live, we hardly ever get any. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! That's too bad. Snow is so much fun! ;) I'd send you some if I could ;)

      Delete
  3. Hey Brianna, this is the first time I'm commenting on your blog and I love it! And this is the first post of your I have read and I love this post it's such a wonderful thing to post about! I love your blog. Anyway great post Brianna ;) Grace-Le-Feuvre-Smith xxx ♥ :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I believe I have chattted with you on gmail before ;) You're Tane's sister, right?And I'm glad you like my blog! Thanks for the nice comment! ;)

      Delete

Hi everyone!
Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you all!
Please remember to keep your comments God-honoring ;)
~Brianna