"Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain."
~Unknown

Saturday, December 7, 2013

A Social Network Christmas

OK, so I know I'm obsessing a bit too much over these little Christmas videos, but they're really good! :)
Here's tow more that I really liked, but as for the rest, you can watch them yourself.  Igniter Media does a great job with these little videos, and I like that they all present the Christmas story...sorta ;D
To see the rest of the videos visit Ignitermedia.com and go to Mini Movies.  Check out Christmas: According to Kids and Jesus and Santa.  In the meantime, enjoy these!

A Social Network Christmas:
I found this interesting mostly because it somehow combined modern day Facebook and a story that's over 2000 years old.



Plastic Christmas:
Guys, this made me really sad, cause its so true for so many people who don't celebrate the true meaning of Christmas... despite what they say.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!
Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you all!
Please remember to keep your comments God-honoring ;)
~Brianna