"Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain."
~Unknown

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Awesome Day!

I don't know how many of you have ever had an awesome day, but today I had an absolutely awesome day!  It was one of those days that you wake up and feel blah like the day is gonna be so boring, but it turns out awesome.
So I was supposed to have a christmas party today with some out of state family, but because of the snow it was cancelled.  Bummer...
Anyway, so I called some friends to come sled this afternoon.  Frankly, we had a blast!  I am completely covered in bruises from the many faceplants and pile-ups we had, but it was a ton of fun!  Actualy, to be honest, I feel like an old woman.  I have a crick in my back and an ache in my knee and a bruised elbow.   But I'm not complaining!

Attempting to snowboard on plastic sleds... as you can see, it didn't work very well ;)







And to top off this incredibly awesome day, my dad got a buck on the last day of hunting!  He hasn't got one in 22 years ;)


Happy Saturday!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a fun day! Congratulations on your dad's buck. My dad and three of my siblings love to hunt, as well.

    God bless!

    His Princess,
    Bekah

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bucks tongue cracked me up:)
    That was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!
Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you all!
Please remember to keep your comments God-honoring ;)
~Brianna