"Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain."
~Unknown

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

My Little Girl

Not literally.  I don't have a little girl.  But this little girl is my adopted little girl.  She loves me and I can't help but returning the feeling.  I spent all day Sunday with her, playing school and watching movies.  She even ate the exact same thing as me for supper, just "cause Brianna was eating it" ;)  She is so cute!
She was trying to teach me how to make a rubber band bracelet using my fingers as the weaving loom (I totally failed btw, so she finished it for me).  Before she left she gave me a big hug, and said, "I love you and I'll miss you!"  I melted....

Now to be more serious, I need to take advantage of this opportunity to mentor her.  She looks up to me and I want to be the best example of Christ as I can be.
For those of you that have little girls like this, take time to mentor them and be an example.  And above all, just love on them.  You don't know how much it means.

And no, those aren't my glasses ;)

6 comments:

  1. Aww! I have a few little girls like that, including my six year old sister. :) Thanks for posting this, Brianna - it reminded me to be a good example for them! Cute picture.
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. She said afterwords, "I like Brianna, I like the way she plays the banjo fast and is a funny school teacher".
    Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like little girls.

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!
Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you all!
Please remember to keep your comments God-honoring ;)
~Brianna