"Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain."
~Unknown

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Youth Group Game Night

This past Wednesday our youth leader was sick, so we had a game night ;)  I know I shouldn't have been happy, but everyone loves a game night, right?  So we all brought some board/card games to share and had a great night of fun and fellowship.  A few of my friends and I played Dutch Blitz the entire time ;)  That's one of my favorite games, btw.  Anyway, here are some pictures:

 This picture is actually from a recent movie night, but I thought I'd include it as well ;)
 Blitz!!!
 I have no idea what they were doing...

The Blitz Ninjas!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wish I were there! Sounds like a *lot* of fun. Only have played Dutch Blitz once but it's a winner. Looks like the other group could be playing the sign game? Not sure, but that's one game we often play when sitting in a circle like that (when we're not playing 4-on-a-couch).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! I love four on a couch! We play that a lot over the winter when we aren't outside. And I don't know where you live, but you're welcome to come visit any time you want. I'd love to be able to meet you in person!

      Delete

Hi everyone!
Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you all!
Please remember to keep your comments God-honoring ;)
~Brianna