"Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain."
~Unknown

Monday, March 3, 2014

Movie Night!

A lady that goes to my church has very kindly opened her HUGE living room for some of the girls in my youth group to come and have a movie night once a month.  We have been watching some old musicals like "Singing In The Rain" and "Seven Brides For Seven Brothers".  It's a very enjoyable time for all of us and for our hostess as well.  She generally makes popcorn and the rest of us bring a snack or drink.  I took a few pictures last time, so here they are ;)

 This time we watched "Singing In the Rain"...I really liked it ;)
 Mmm!  Junk food!  Good to the taste...bad for the body.  Minus the popcorn.  Popcorn has as much as protien as steak.  Did anyone else know that?  Cause I didn't. Anyway...
 This is most of the living room where we watch movies, but I was sitting off to the right on a giant squishy round spinning chair with lots of pillows with two of my friends.  I love that chair!  Sometime I'll post a picture ;)
Kelsey and I on that chair I described above...ugh.  I look horrible in this picture.  Sorry, I just came from work ;)

So anyway, we all have a great time, and we usually end up staying really late chatting after the movie....plus we're all too comfy and warm to get up and move outside in the cold ;) 

Here's probably my favorite song from the movie called, "Make 'Em Laugh"


2 comments:

  1. Aw, what a lovely idea, Brianna! Sure you all really enjoyed yourselves! A great series we just watched was the new BBC Emma with Romola Garai... Have you seen it? About 230 minutes of beautiful costumes, music and scenery! P.S. You've been nominated for two awards at Beautiful Girlhood - http://kelly-annesblog.blogspot.com/2014/03/lovliness-today-awards.html

    Love, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the comment and for nominating me! I have never seen that series, but I'll be sure to look into it ;)

      Delete

Hi everyone!
Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you all!
Please remember to keep your comments God-honoring ;)
~Brianna