"Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain."
~Unknown

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Blogging Award Tag Post

First off, I'd like to thank Caitlin at Daughter of Destiny for nominating me in the Blogging Award Tag.  To participate, I have to share 11 facts about myself and answer some questions she has asked me.  As for the 11 facts about me, you can check them out on my "About Me" page here.  So, here are the questions:

questions for the nominees:
1. What's your full name?

     * Brianna Faith...sorry, I'm not going to share my last name

2. Favorite color?

    * Aqua blue, or purple

3. What color do you wear most often?

    * Umm..this kinda depends on the season, but I'd have to say probably black of some other dark color for winter.

4. If you won $10,000, what would you do with it?

    * Wow...umm I'd use some of it and go to India on a missions trip, and probably the other part to return to South Africa.

5. How big is your family?

    * There are four of us total including my mom and dad.  I have one sister.

6. What's your favorite animal? Why?

   * Horses are proably my favorite animal, and I really don't know why.  Maybe its their majestic look or the pleasure they give me when I ride.  But I also love and adore those little owls with the fluffy eyes.  Barn owls maybe...?

7. What's your favorite season? Why?

    * Between Spring and Fall.  Spring for all the beautiful flowers and Fall for the crisp cool weather and the changing leaves.

8. Name me 5 of your favorite movies?

   * This is a hard one...I don't watch movies a whole lot.  I like the Lord Of the Rings series, Narnia, Love Comes Softly, Annie get Your Gun, and Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.

9. Favorite Sport?

   * Tennis and ultimate Frisbee

10. Would you rather go camping or spend the night in an RV?

     * Go camping!!!  I've never gone camping, but I really want to ;)


I think that's all I was supposed to do, but now I need to nominate 11 bloggers...I don't even know eleven bloggers, so I'm going to nominate 2 intead:

Brianna at http://bourne-to-follow-christ.blogspot.com/
Bekah at  http://hisprincessbekah.blogspot.com/

So here's the rules for you guys:


1. Share 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the questions set by your Nomination Blogger- Nominate 11 bloggers. (I only did 2)
2. Set questions for the nominated bloggers.

Here's my questions for you:

1. What's your middle name?
2. How old were you when you were saved?
3. What's your favorite song?
4. Do you play an instrument?
5. What grade are you in?
6. Mountains or beach for vacation?
7. What's your favorite animal?
8. How many siblings do you have?
9. What are some of your favortie pastimes or hobbies?
10. Have you ever been overseas?  If so, what country?
11. What is your favorite Bible verse?

Okay, i think I did that right ;)  Have fun answering these, girls, and be sure to drop a comment on my page to let me know when you post these ;)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me, Brianna. These tags are so fun to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're quite welcome! I agree, these are fun to do...when you can find time ;)

      Delete
  2. I know I'm late, but I finally did the tag. Thanks for nominating me!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!
Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you all!
Please remember to keep your comments God-honoring ;)
~Brianna