"Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain."
~Unknown

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Riddle Me This

Hey Everyone!
I haven't had much time to post lately, in case you all haven't noticed, so this will be a shortie.  I had a good response when I did the last riddle, so here's another couple for you to think about.  Drop me a comment with your answer and I'll post the solution soon! ;)

1.  What has roots that nobody sees, and is taller than the trees; Up, up it goes and yet it never grows?

2. I have four wings, but cannot fly, I never laugh and I never cry; On the same spot I'm always found, toiling away with little sound.  What am I?

3. What's black when you get it, red when you use it, and white when you're all through with it?

Have fun guessing!  I look forward to seeing what you all come up with ;)



2 comments:

  1. LOL No comments?! We are all too stupid:)
    I know the first one (it's in Tolkien's Hobbit) - NIATNUOM
    The only thing I can think of for the 3rd one is - DOOW but even then I dont think that completely fits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, but the first one is a mountain ;) and #3 is coal. thanks for trying!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!
Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you all!
Please remember to keep your comments God-honoring ;)
~Brianna