"Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain."
~Unknown

Thursday, September 12, 2013

York Fair 2013

Yay!  The York Fair finally came!  I haven't been there in a long time, so it was nice to go again.

 These things cracked me up!  They looked like giant poodles! (I believe their real name is Alpaca)
 This baby lamb was born the day we were here.  So sweet!
 Butter sculpture...
 Camel Rides!  (I didn't go)
 This big guy was a little scary ;)
 Aww!  I wanted to take this little horse home!  Just my size don't you think?
 The winning pumpkin.  564 lbs.
 These two tractors were attached in the middle...don't know why...
All the pretty pumpkins!

4 comments:

  1. Great pics, Brianna! Like the dude with the big horns. : ) Glad you had so much fun!
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That cow was surprisingly docile for how terrifying he looked. ;)

      Delete
  2. I love looking at the animals at the fair.
    ~Braelyn

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!
Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you all!
Please remember to keep your comments God-honoring ;)
~Brianna