"Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain."
~Unknown

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Sandy Cove Vacation


     Ok, so about my vacation.... I know this is a bit old, but I just haven't had time.
We all had a great time and beautiful weather.  I went with my whole Frey side of the family so we had a nice sized group.  We stayed in log cabins right near the Bay.  I absolutely love that campground!  It’s so gorgeous and there’s plenty to do...thought I felt like most of the time we just ate and slept.  LOL!
   

Relaxing and playing volleyball at the pool.

The family eating supper.  We ate all our meals out at those picnic tables.  Always fun...


Inside and outside the cabin...sometimes a bit squishy ;)

Hiking before breakfast.


My first time ever kayaking on the Bay.  (I've never been kayaking)

Mini Gulf...

The Big Swing!!!!!
Ok, so the big swing... you were harnessed to a rope and pulled to the top of a 33ft pole.  So you’re basically hanging sideways up at the top of this pole.  When you get to the top you have to let go of the rope pulling you up and woosh.... you freefall for about 5 feet until your rope catches then you swing way high in the air.  Its crazy scary!  I can’t really describe it very well on here...it would be easier in person. 


Playing Gaga in the gym

Rock climbing!

So yes, we had a fun packed weekend!  But most importantly we got to be together as a family.  That made it so special!




1 comment:

  1. So much fun! Its nice to look back!
    cant wait to see the pics from Maize Quest!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!
Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you all!
Please remember to keep your comments God-honoring ;)
~Brianna