"Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain."
~Unknown

Friday, November 2, 2012

Hair Doooos!!!!

I went over to a good friend's house yesterday to study and work on a commentary for the class I'm in at church.  We worked for 2 1/2 hours, but then we decided to do some hair.  Naturally!  When ever I go over to this friend's house we always do hair or makeup or something.  That girl is so talented! I just love it.
Anyway, so here's the do:








Isn't is just gorgeous?  I love it!  Thanks Kristen!

                                                               ~Brianna

4 comments:

  1. Wow! It is stunning! And you have such lovely hair, Brianna. :) That hairstyle would be nice for a bride on her weddings day.
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tane! I agree, I would wear it for my wedding!

      Delete

Hi everyone!
Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you all!
Please remember to keep your comments God-honoring ;)
~Brianna