"Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain."
~Unknown

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Well, for those of you that know me personally, you probably knew that I couldn't stay away forever!  I miss you guys and all the fun I've had blogging in the past.  It's kinda funny now that I really think about it.  I didn't seem to have any time to blog over the summer when there's supposed to be nothing going on, but now in the winter when there's school and homework and everything else, I seem to find time.  Oh well.  Bottom line is: It's good to be back!
       I decided to delete my other blog and start afresh now that I'm 16.  It seems like maybe I may have a bit of a different view on life now...somehow maybe.
Anyway, so this post is nothing really...just saying that I'm back for now!

                                                              ~Brianna

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are back so I can stay in contact with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good to be back! I missed everyone so much, I just couldn't stay away!

      Delete

Hi everyone!
Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you all!
Please remember to keep your comments God-honoring ;)
~Brianna